Since the internet became part of our lives in the 1990s, its popularity has continued to spread to different areas of our daily lives: from social media to online business to home to the workspace; and on all the devices at our fingertips: from our personal cell phone to our company computer. Added to this are technological advances and the increasingly low price of fiber optics, a system in which Malaysia is a pioneer. You can check out the time fibre package Malaysia with the right results now.
What are the Advances
The advances are especially striking in the field of business. According to the analysis of its data, the National Institute of Statistics (INE) concludes that:
- The 98.4% of Spanish companies with 10 or more employee’s available Internet connection in the first quarter of 2016.
- Eight out of 10 have a website.
- The percentage of companies with 10 or more employees that use mobile broadband increased from 80.7% to 82.9%, in the first quarter of 2016.
- 91.3% of companies with 10 or more employees interacted with the Public Administrations through the Internet during 2015.
- One in three companies with 10 or more employees made e-commerce purchases in 2015.
- One in five companies with 10 or more employees made e-commerce sales in 2015.
The figures thus certify the relevance that Spanish companies currently give to the possibility of having internet in their facilities.
Best Connection and the Best Results
Likewise, the increase in its use is compounded by the need to have a good connection, in turn, related to the development of systems such as fiber optics. According to the latest data published by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), it is estimated that in Malaysia there has been an 83.23% increase in the number of fiber-optic customers in the last year. This places our country ahead of neighboring countries such as France, whose growth stands at 52.33%. At a global level, only Australia and New Zealand are ahead of Malaysia, with advances that exceed 120% compared to the previous year. In the great American power, however, the percentage increase experienced compared to last year barely exceeds 16%.
The Finest results
These good results for Malaysia are not accidental, but rather that our country has been working for years to make the development of fiber optics a reality and that its democratization is possible, regardless of the area in which you live or the economic level of the user, thanks to the offers and price reductions.